Effective date: 25th May, 2018
SCOPE OF PROCESSED DATA
The personal data provided by you shall be processed by Jet Toast, pursuing business activity under the name Jet Toast sp. z o.o. sp. k. (hereinafter referred to as "Service Provider", "we", "us", "our", "Jet Toast"), address: 1 Mokotowska Street, 00-640, post office Warsaw, Tax Identification Number NIP: 7010780724, National Business Registry Number REGON: 368867610, registered in the National Court Register (Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy, KRS) under the number 0000706709, who is the Personal Data Controller.
The scope of the processed personal data shall be determined by the scope of data completed by you and sent to us by means of relevant forms and data sent automatically. If you use our Application in combination with other third party services, or link our Application with third party services, including social media, then Jet Toast may receive information pertaining to you from the service provider associated with the third party.
Jet Toast may receive and store the following information you choose to give us:
- contact information we receive through email (such as name and email address)
- information we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as name, profile picture)
- other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost profile)
Jet Toast automatically collects data, which includes the following information:
- data about your profile and game progress
- your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID)
- demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
- data about your device, such as device name, operating system and language
- data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
- data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
- data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
The Application may store http enquiries, therefore the files containing web server logs may store certain information, including the IP address sending the enquiry, name of User’s station—identification through http protocol, if possible, date and system time of registration and receipt of the enquiry, information concerning errors which occurred while executing the http transaction. Web server logs may be collected as the material for the proper administration of the Application. Only persons authorized to administer the IT system shall have access to the data. The files containing web server logs may be analyzed for the purposes of preparing statistics concerning traffic in the Application and occurring errors. Summary of such details shall in no way identify you.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Making the Service work. We need the data to keep our Service functional and perform the following activities:
- creating the Farm
- providing, improving and optimizing the Services provided by us by electronic means
- verify and confirm payments
- notifying the Players on the Application upgrades,
- providing individual service of the Users
- considering filed complaints,
- realizing the provisions of law and the Terms of Service, preventing potentially prohibited or illegal actions and enforcing the Terms of Service,
Improvement and development. Our interest is to provide you with the best quality of service, so we collect data in order to:
- develop and improve the Service and player experience
- provide social features as part of the Service
- analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
- send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- enable you to communicate with other players
- take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
Personalized advertisements. In order to deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service we use advertising ID. This helps us to show better ads that match your interests.
For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section 'YOUR RIGHTS—ACCESS TO/CHANGE/DELETION OF DATA' below.
Performing other activities indicated in the Terms of Service
DISCLOSING DATA TO OTHER ENTITIES
Personal data collected by Jet Toast may be disclosed or transferred for processing to competent state bodies upon their request on the basis of relevant provisions of law, or other persons and entities–in the cases prescribed in the provisions of law. Data shall be disclosed or transferred for processing for the purpose of performing agreements for the provision of services by Jet Toast, to hosting companies and a company providing accounting services for Jet Toast.
We work with other analytics and ad serving companies and transfer the automatically collected data for processing and improving the Service. These partners can use tracking technologies to collect or receive data about you and might claim controller rights over your personal data. For more information about their privacy practices, please visit the links below.
Jet Toast may disclose anonymised data to third persons without your consent. Such data will not include any information which would allow identification of you.
Jet Toast shall provide for a service which consists in access to the Virtual Currency (coins and jewels) within the frames of the Application. The Application allows you to use "real" currency to purchase the license to use the Virtual Currency.
Depending on whether you make the payment via Apple Store or Google Play, the transaction shall be subject to the Rules and Payment Terms prescribed in the relevant system.
Jet Toast shall not process data connected with your purchasing the license to use the Virtual Currency.
Making payment in Apple Store or Google Play may entail the processing of information necessary to carry out the transaction by these systems, including your first and last name, e-mail address and financial information, such as the number of your credit card.
Jet Toast may receive from the third party from which you purchased the license information on the payment made by you in order to execute your order.
Jet Toast shall apply technological and organizational means in order to secure the processing of the personal data adequate to the threats and category of data to be secured, in particular, through technical and organizational means Jet Toast shall secure data against being disclosed to unauthorized persons, taken over by an unauthorized person, processed in violation of the law, and changed, lost, damaged or destroyed. Users’ personal data shall be collected and stored on a secured server, moreover, the data are secured by Jet Toast’s internal procedures related to the processing of personal data and information security policy.
At the same time we state that using the Internet and services provided by electronic means may pose specific teleinformatic threats, such as for instance: presence and operation of worms, spyware or malware software, including viruses, as well as possibility of being exposed to cracking or phishing (fishing passwords) and other. In order to obtain detailed and professional information related to the security in the Internet, we recommend taking advice from entities specializing in such IT services.
PERSONAL DATA OF PERSONS BELOW THE AGE OF 13
Jet Toast shall not process personal data of persons below the age of 13, unless it has obtained the consent of a legal custodian of such person. If a person below the age of 13 uses the services and such person’s legal custodian fails provide the consent for the personal data to be processed, then Jet Toast shall remove the personal data pertaining to such person without unreasonable delay.
YOUR RIGHTS—ACCESS TO/CHANGE/DELETION OF DATA
The User may resign from receiving e-mails containing marketing content by clicking a relevant link included in such messages.
You may resign from receiving e-mails containing marketing content by clicking a relevant link included in such messages.
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile devices by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting "limit ad tracking" (Apple iOS) or "opt-out of interest based ads" (Android). Please note that it may take a little bit of time before your opt-out will take effect.
We retain your data for as long as your Profile is active or as needed to provide you the Service.
Please remember that you have the right to control the processing of data which pertain to you, in particular the right to:
- access your personal data, complement and correct them by filing such a request with Jet Toast
- request temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or their removal if they are incomplete, invalid, inaccurate, or if they have been collected in violation of the statute, or they have become unnecessary to realize the purpose for which they had been collected,
- object the processing of your personal data—in the cases prescribed in the legal provisions—and the right to request their deletion if they become unnecessary to realize the purpose for which they had been collected.
In order to exercise your rights related to access to, change or deletion of data, or in the case of any questions connected with the protection of personal data and privacy, you should contact Jet Toast via e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.